Thursday 17 September 2015

September 17

-The Great Job Hunt of 2015 continues apace. My dilemma is whether to get a full-time job, a part-time job, or an internship. The decision is affected by the fact that in the military healthcare system, I'm only eligible to stay on my parents' health insurance as long as I'm not working full-time.
-I finished an application to volunteer with the Red Cross. Hooray!
-Last week I had my first session volunteering with my church's preschool class. We had thirteen preschoolers and two adults, so I thought things would be crazy, but remarkably, everything went smoothly. Those were some really well-behaved preschoolers!
-My course on the history of London has mysteriously vanished from our library. So I checked out one on Philosophy of Science (a course I was interested in during college but never got around to taking). Looking forward to starting that. 
-Voice lessons are still going well. Another hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment